Explore our peaceful beachside location and experience Australian beach culture by following the Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk which is Sydney’s most famous ocean-front walk. Our gorgeous lodge hotel is the perfect place for clientele wanting either short term hotel style accommodation or longer term renting and it is the ideal choice for a family holiday, couple’s getaway, leisure, business trip, students or a group retreat whoever wants to take a break, relax and enjoy one of ‘MUST GO’ locations in Sydney.
We know how hard it is to organize a group accommodation and that is no problem with us at all as we have know-how and proven expertise on providing the best comfortable and affordable accommodation to groups of 10 rooms or more.
Corporate / Business Trips
Choirs & Bands
Conferences & Exhibitions
We offer competitive rates and also have a risk management policy in place which covers child safety and property security issues so that you can trust you are in the best of hands.
To qualify as a group, there needs to be at least 10 or more rooms booked and all group bookings are considered by request only. One point of contact is needed for the arrangement of the group reservations and a rooming list needs to be sent to us at least 7 days prior to arrival. A 20% non-refundable deposit may be required at the time of acceptance, with the balance of the group reservation due 28 days prior to arrival.
Any cancellation or the number change must be advised to us at least 28 days prior to group arrival to avoid any disappointment. For any changes after this time, we regard it as last minute change and the charge made before this notice will not be refunded.
|Cancellation 3 months prior to arrival||0% charge|
|Cancellation less than 3 months and before 4 weeks||20% charge|
|Cancellation less than 4 weeks||100% charge|
Please note that we do not accept bookings for "Hens Nights" or "Bucks Nights" or any other groups likely to cause a disruption for our other guests or our neighbours as we do have a ‘NO PARTY’ policy and a credit card pre-authorisation or a cash bond may be required at Manager’s discretion.
If you need to be away from home for 28 nights or more, ask us about our long stay rates.
Our long stay weekly rate has to be pre-booked in advance and Coogee Prime Lodge will be in a position to offer you a range of long stay accommodation options for differently sized rooms and suites that will cater for your needs.
We offer selection of Single, Double/Twin and 1 & 2 bedroom suites accommodation which is ideal for corporate housing and Sydney vacation rental, relocation accommodation or extended stays for guests who are looking to save and stay 28+ nights.
Our dedicated staff members will personally look after your reservation throughout your stay to ensure your experience is as comfortable as your own home! A quote can be provided by contacting the manager on 02 8065 9796 or email us on email@example.com and we would be happy to discuss all the benefits that you will receive from long term reservation with us.
Christmas / New Years Eve 2016
(30/12/16 – 01/01/17)
Book ahead now before it’s too late!
Please take note of the following reservation policy for the Christmas and New Year period:
- A minimum stay of 2 nights is required during the period between 30 December 2016 and 01 January 2017.
- The daily rate is based On Two Persons sharing existing bedding except for 2 Bed Room Suites where the maximum capacity is up to Four Persons.
- A 50% payment is required on making a reservation. The deposit is strictly non-refundable under any circumstances. Payments can be made via credit card or debit card (Visa, Master Card).
- If the balance is not fully paid or a failure to arrive on the reserved day or no-show will cancel the reservation immediately and we reserve the rights to charge for the booking in full.
- A 3% credit card surcharge applies on the total transaction amount per each card.
- In addition to the cost of the room, a $100 pre-authorisation will be performed per each room upon check-in or $200 cash bond may be used.
- Bookings must be made carefully to avoid disappointment as all cancellation will incur a 100% charge if any notices are received after 31 October 2016 without exception. Bookings cancelled before this date will not incur a further charge, but the deposit paid earlier will be forfeited.
- By confirming to make a reservation, we assume you and all the other guests of the booking have read the reservation policy thoroughly and accepted all the terms and conditions as set out in Coogee Prime Lodge Reservation Policy.
If you have an enquiry about your accommodation needs or group bookings, please contact one of our friendly staff members via telephone or email.
Tel: +61 2 8065 9796
Fax: +61 2 8065 9835
Coogee Prime Lodge
272 Clovelly Road Clovelly NSW 2031 AUSTRALIA
Reservation hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm